REGISTER FOR SILVERSTONE CLASSIC – LOTUS ELISE 25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
THIS IS A ‘LOTUS ONLY’ ROAD TRIP
Bends&Curves organises a road trip from mainland Europe to Silverstone race track to celebrate the Lotus Elise 25th Anniversary at one of the best – if not the best – classic car events in the world: Silverstone Classic. Registration for this road trip is open.
On 1. August 1996 the first Lotus Elise was delivered by the famous UK Lotus dealer Bell & Colvill. Exactly 25 years later we will celebrate this memorable moment in time in conjunction with Lotus Cars and Club Lotus UK.
Amongst other attractions – some of which are still being finalised – many key people involved in the development of the Elise have been invited to share their memories. One of the highlights will be a free track parade for all Lotus Elise that attend on Sunday 1. August. Imagine that, driving your Lotus Elise around the famous Silverstone race track!
Our tour includes tickets for Silverstone Classic at a very special discounted price and a very valuable infield parking pass which allows you to park on the Club Lotus stand for free.
The Bends&Curves convoy gathers near Calais ferry port on Thursday 29. July 2021 in the morning. After crossing the Channel to Dover with DFDS Ferries we’ll drive towards Northampton where we’ll arrive at the end of the afternoon. The Campanile Hotel Northampton will be our base for four nights. The return trip from Dover to Calais will be on Tuesday 3. August.
At the moment the road trip program isn’t final yet. But we can let you in on a sneak peek:
- Thursday 29. July: journey from Calais to Northampton.
- Friday 30. July: English landscape drive (or visit SIlverstone Classic).
- Saturday 31. July & Sunday 1. August: Silverstone Classic 2021 experience.
- Sunday 1. August: Lotus Elise 25th anniversary celebration, with a free track parade amongst others.
- Monday 2. August: English landscape drive from Northampton to Canterbury.
- Tuesday 3. August: Drive from Canterbury to Dover, ferry crossing to Calais.
Due to price fluctuation in Silverstone Classic tickets (they are at the cheapest until 31. March) and in the costs of the ferry crossings, we can’t provide a fixed quotation. After registration, we will send a personal quotation.
Indicative, the participation fee will start at € 775 per person if you travel with 1 person in a car and € 575 per person if you travel with 2 persons in a car (price difference is due to the ferry fee and Silverstone Classic tickets which are valid for 2 persons in 1 car). In case two participants, who are both taking part without co-driver, are willing to share a car at Silverstone Classic, they can enter on 1 ticket which will save them € 60 or more per head.
The participation fee includes:
- Calais – Dover – Calais DFDS ferry crossing return tickets (Flexi rate instead of the cheaper Economy rate, because of cancellation option).
- Weekend tickets for Silverstone Classic (Friday-Saturday-Sunday) with infield parking at Club Lotus stand (valid for 1 car + 2 people).
- 4 nights in the Campanile Hotel Northampton and 1 night in Best Western Abbots Barton Hotel in Canterbury, based on a twin/double room and bed & breakfast.
- Commemorative polo shirt.
- GPX files for two English landscape drives.
The final quotation and payment instructions will be sent after registration.
- Registration is confirmed after the final quotation is sent to the participant and approved and payed by the participant.
- Tickets for Silverstone Classic carry a COVID booking guarantee, which means that if Silverstone is prevented from allowing spectators at 2021 events due to Government guidelines, all ticket-buyers will have the option to either transfer their ticket to the following year or receive a full refund. These tickets are not refundable for any other reason.
- Free cancellation of the hotels is possible up to 10. July 2021.
- Free cancellation of the ferry crossing is possible until 48 hours in advance.
Fill in this form to register for this tour.
One thought on “REGISTER FOR SILVERSTONE CLASSIC – LOTUS ELISE 25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION”
Hope you are well. Thank you for the email detailing Silverstone Classic.
I have a couple of questions and yes I know I’m being difficult (sorry)
We are already in the U.K. so what would be cost to join you from Thursday night for 4 nights only (it wouldn’t be Canterbury for us as totally wrong direction for home) I’m exploring 2 people in Evora (like Stelvio last year)
Would track parade still be ok in Evora?