… from being part of the international Lotus crowd that will find its way to the top of Stelvio Pass during the STELVIO.20.YEARS event. This form should be used to register and to inform the organisation about your preferences, like the car number you want your Lotus to carry during the event and your size for clothing. All you need to take part is a Lotus sportscar and joie-de-vivre. Why a Lotus sportscar? Read this first.
The Passo dello Stelvio, as the Italians have named it, is a well-known, notorious, high mountain pass in the Italian Alps near the Swiss and Austrian border. It’s 2.758 meters high and to reach the top you will pass 48 hairpin bends on the north side (Prato) and 39 hairpin bends on the south side (Bormio). It takes over 20 kilometers of climbing to overcome almost 2.000 meters of height difference (about 7.7% average ascent). The views are incredibly beautiful, the mountain is unprecedentedly long, steep and varied. It’s a bucket list thing.
The costs for this event are € 300,00 per person. For this you get:
- 2 nights in Hotel Alpina Livigno based on a double room (single room: + € 80) including breakfast
- 2 dinners in Hotel Alpina Livigno (drinks not included)
- Secure and private parking at hotel
- Commemorative lunch (all included) at restaurant Rifugio Perego Passo Stelvio with an aperitif at the parking
- Car stickers front + sides with number (1x). You can pick your own number (not 49) as long as it is available. If the number you want is taken, you will get the first free number.
- Commemorative clothing (t-shirt, polo shirt, pile, shirt, baseball cap).
Registration does not include toll for La Schera Tunnel which is € 15,00 per car to pay on site or € 14,00 via this website.