SPRING TOUR 2020 – PROVISIONAL ITINERARY
The broad itinerary for the 8 day Bends and Curves Spring Tour 2020 is more or less ready. Dates are set from Friday 8th May – Friday 15th May 2020. The program is provisional though, because hotels yet have to be booked. Registration for the Spring Tour is easy: use this form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re aiming to book hotelrooms which will not exceed € 100 – € 110 per night for a double/twin room, breakfast included (single rooms € 70 – € 80). If a bit more expensive is needed, we will book that – if cheaper is possible, we’ll go for cheaper, as long as quality is guaranteed.
Spring Tour provisional itinerary
On the map, the Spring Tour 2020 will look something like this:
Typically every driving day will be cut in three parts, with a lunch- and tea stop. Since at this time hotels are not booked yet, the below mentioned villages can be subject to change.
- 8 May: Heeze (NL) – Cochem (D) 290 km/180 m, driving time 6:00 hrs.
- 9 May: Cochem (D) – Baden-Baden (D) 290 km/180 m, driving time 5:40 hrs. Wine tasting evening at a ‘weingut’ near the hotel.
- 10 May: Baden-Baden (D) – Mulhouse (F) 240 km/150 m, driving time 5:00 hrs. Visit of the Cité de la Automobile to see the Schlumpf Collection.
- 11 May: Mulhouse (F) – North Jura (F) 300 km/185 m, driving time 6:30 hrs. Program can change if we succeed in booking a factory tour in a supercar factory nearby Mulhouse …
- 12 May: Roundtrip Jura (F) 300 km/185 m, driving time 6:00 hrs.
- 13 May: North Jura (F) – Vosges (F) 290 km/180 m, driving time 6:00 hrs.
- 14 May: Vosges (F) – Luxembourg (L) 340 km/210 m, driving time 6:15 hrs.
- 15 May: Luxembourg (L) – Ardennes (B) – Heeze (NL), 300 km/185 m, driving time 6:00 hrs.